Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult bookstore/gloryholes report
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2006, 08:14 PM
rev_dark
Cruiser

Adult bookstore/gloryholes report

It's been several months since I visited Louisville's adult bookstores (ABS). In the past week I've been to three and had the same experience at each one:

All gloryholes are boarded up. You now pay a flat fee ($5 or $10) to enter the peeps/theater area.

The ABS on Preston Hwy just past Outer Loop was the most expensive at $10. The hallways and booths were deserted so I went to check out the theater. Inside there was a hot three-way going on so I opened my fly and made it a foursome. This theater had a great setup -- there were some big cozy chairs and couches all over the place but most importantly there was a dark corner off to the side where the action was.

The ABS on Seventh Street near Algonquin used to be a totally reliable place for action. Now, with the gloryholes boarded up and a $5 entry fee, it's dead. When I went into the theater there were a bunch of guys there but they were all staring at the screen and not at each other. Not a good sign. Same with the ABS further down Seventh Street past Expo Five. Five or six guys just staring at the video screen in the theater, no action at all. Both of these theaters are poorly set up -- the chairs are all bunched together directly in front of the screen so there is no place for discreet action. No wonder all these guys were sitting around doing nothing.

Save your money; don't go to these places.

Has anybody been to Theater X in New Albany lately? What's the gloryhole/theater action like over there? I hope it's good because I'm heading over there soon now that Louisville has dried up.