Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult bookstore/gloryholes report
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2006, 11:19 AM
IhummtilUcum
Cruiser

What I know

I travel down and up I-65 twice a year and have been for several years. So I've had some opportunities to check places out in LV. The Metro Station, last time I was there in Feb 05, had GH in a couple of boothes. Unfortunately, only one GH is at a decent height. But the action is very, very limited. It could be expensive with the dollar machines. And you don't want to hang around the halls. The guy is okay and doesn't hassle anyone unless he sees you in the hall too many times. Don't know about the theater but I've never seen anyone go in or leave. Not worth the money-. Horse Cave is way too expensive too given the lack of good prospects If HC wants customers, it should follow the lead of the store on Preston in LV and cut the price to $10. I'd still appreciate comments on Radcliffe and Elizabethtown prospects
Quote |