Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult bookstore/gloryholes report
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2006, 08:09 AM
rev_dark
Cruiser

Metro Station

I finally visited Metro Station the other day. All I can say is, WOW! Not only are the gloryholes open, but the management has actually installed handles on the walls above the gloryholes so you have something to hold on to while getting sucked off!

The video selection isn't that great -- only 32 channels. The booths are very spacious, though. You could easily fit two or three horny guys into one booth.

The cute woman working at the counter walked through a couple of times and politely reminded people to "keep the screens lit up," but that was the extent of it.

I went in the middle of the afternoon when there normally isn't much action at other places but I still managed to suck and get sucked here. I WILL be returning to this place.

For all of you who were missing the glory holes at all the other ABSes in Louisville ... Metro Station is where you want to be. It's on Poplar Level a few minutes away from I-264 behind a Chinese restaurant and next to a laundromat.