Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking For Cocks To Suck!
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2007, 09:28 AM
birider51

Smile Looking For Cocks To Suck!

NO Games, NO BS, I am SERIOUSLY looking for anyone who has a place or wants to meet someplace private so I can give you a tremendously EXCELLENT BLOW JOB! I am a hard-core COCK SUCKER and I SUCK ALL COCK's! I am a cock-monster and can never get enough cock! Come-on guys! Put you're HOT-hard-throbbing cocks in my mouth!! Let my lips and tongue skillfully work your entire cock until you shoot your delicious cum into my mouth and I will swallow every drop. Anytime and anyplace!!! I am looking for quick blow & go action. I will travel to you. I give EXCELLENT car blow jobs, perform HOT bathroom suck sessions and I LOVE outdoor cock gobbling! FEED ME YOUR SWOLLEN, THROBBING COCKS! NO RECIPROCATION required, BUT OK!!
I AM AVAILABLE FOR 0NE-ON-ONES AND I LOVE SUCKING GROUPS, GANG-BANG MY MOUTH!
Call my cell : 719-243-7617 and I can meet you within minutes!
HIV- and STD free, you be too!
I am always horny and hungry for cock! I am a MASTER COCKSUKER! I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE! GAY, BI, or STRAIGHT, I just LOVE to SUCK cocks to completion. I suck all COCK's, big, small, cut, uncut, ANYTIME-ANYPLACE! FAST OR SLOW!
AVAILABLE MONDAY THROUGH SUNDAY, DAY OR NIGHT, JUST CALL, NO ONE IS REFUSED, I WILL SUCK ALL COCKS!
Quote |