Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2007, 10:39 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

My friend and I had some serious fun and explored our sexuality in the summer. We were 16 and had been friends for 3 years.

He jerked me off late one night in his basement as a way to relax me. I was terrified, but somehow didn't resist. I never felt so horny in all my life. I came hard, fast, and tons of man milk. My balls erupted! My body was completely in his hands as he feverishly worked my cock. I shot a huge load of man juice over my head and onto the carpet, as I lay down on the floor in his finished basement. My hips were spasming and legs were rubber. I was seeing stars. I thought, "What the hell did he do to me?" I had jerked off plenty of times in my life, but I guess having someone else who was really experienced made it that much better. He really knew how to stroke my hot, throbbin pole.

I was too scared to repay him right then and there. I was shaking like a leaf and rolled over, trying to go to sleep. He probably thought I was a selfish pig. I really wanted to please him back just as much, I had been grabbing and touching his cock thru his blanket while he worked my throbbin tool. I finally fell fast asleep. He drove me home in the morning and we never spoke about the new experience that night beofre.

The interesting part of this story was the next afternoon. I had thought all day about him jerking me off and how amazing it felt. I really was a ladies man and dated many girls. But this was so different. I called him later that day and mumbled that I really enjoyed what had happened and to my surprise, he agreed. I was shaking, but he seemed nervous too. So it seemed very cool, two inexperienced close friends exploring. He was a great friend and I wanted to repay him. We decided to go out that night and hangout.

He picked me up around 7pm. It being summer and still plenty well lit outside made things nice. We drove around for awhile and then I said let's park somewhere and talk.

We pulled in library parking lot. There were a few cars parked there, so we parked in the back (the library was still open). My friend was driving. I said, "Last night was really hot." He agreed. I said, "I want repay you for making me feel so good....." I was really nervous shaking like a leaf, my mouth was dry and I kept staring into the sunset. I said, "you know how (this girl we both knew) is famous for blowjobs...." My words faded. He moaned, "uh huh." I said, "Well that's what I want to do for you, to repay you for being a great friend."

Before I could finish my sentence, he already pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, reclining his seat back. He was in a laying position, as if to say come and get it! His cock was already hard too, so the thought of me jerkin or suckin him had been in his teenage mind. I was shocked that he responded that quickly, as if that is exactly what he was hoping for.

Now I had been blown by a few girls many times and loved it more than anything, but I never thought about giving a bj until that day. I guess I always wanted to know what those girls felt like bobbin up and down on my throbbin man meat. Also if I was going to give a bj and one of my best friends, I wanted it to be the best bj he ever got. I was a man determined to give my good friend ultimate pleasure.

His cock jumped up as he pulled his shorts down. His was bigger than mine by an inch or so....about 8in cut. Nice big crimson head, veiny rod, with big full low hanging nuts. I don't know what came over me, but I paused just for a second thinking, "Wow! I'm about to suck my best friend's cock!" I also wasn't feeling horny for dick being shoved in my mouth. But this would all change.

His cock, nuts and his crotch smelled amazing as I licked and kissed his pole. I started to wrap my lips tightly around his meat and slide it in and out, slowly bobbin up and down. He began to moan. I don't know what came over me, but I transformed into a fem cock slut. I loved the taste of his warm rod filling my mouth. He moaned and ran his fingers thru my hair. His musky man scent had a mix of cologne, soap, and a little sweat. It just seemed so nice. I fondled his sack, churning his hot load brewing and building up. I licked and sucked each cum filled egg sized nut; made sure his nuts was quite moist. His sack was quite big, so he must have been saving his jizz for this occassion.

He slowly took his hand and slid it down my lower back and into my shorts. His finger was probing my asshole. I was like, "Holy Shit, this is fuckin very gay and hot!" Funny thing is I didn't seem to care. I just went with the heat of the moment like this is normal. I don't know if he wanted to fuck my ass or not, but he kept telling me that I was giving him the best head. His breathing was getting louder and faster. This made me so happy. I really liked my friend, not in a love way, but I also knew that bjs were great. What better way to make your friend feel good than by sucking his cock?

Finally after slurping, sucking, milking his cock for a while, I knew that he was getting closer. His cock was throbbing and his precum coated my mouth. Between moans, he said, "I'm gonna cum." The thought of him cumming had crossed my mind before I started shoving his dick into my young horny mouth, but this was it. Should I take his load? I knew how much I fuckin loved it when girls swallowed my warm fuck milk. The heat of the moment, felt a little fem, and finally wanted to give him the ultimate bj; so I told him, "Cum in my mouth!" And plunged back down on his raging hard on, he loved hearing this and moaned and grunted louder. My mouth tightly milkin his manhood, like I needed to drain his balls. My mission in life was to smoke his pole until he couldn't walk and his cock was spent. Than all of a sudden his warm, salty love spunk erupted violently from his spit soaked sack that I was workin and fondling. I couldn't believe how much cum he had brewing in his warm, slightly furry sack, but it all was violently shooting into my slobbering hole. His legs and ass tightened up and his pole spewed into my eager mouth sucking hard and deep. Most of his jizz shot right down my throat. I was suckin him on his cock deep and hard like a vaccuum. I tugged and worked his sack to make sure he was drained. He was sweating, panting, and in heaven.

I sat back and relaxed in my seat. He pulled his shorts up and said, "that was better than any girl has ever given me." It scared the hell out of me how much I enjoyed it. Maybe it was because it was my good friend? Or because he said I did it so well? Or maybe I just enjoyed sucking cock? I was happy to please him and felt taboo having sucked my 1st cock.
i love NUTS too...sucking, lickin, fondling, and tuggin 'em! low Hangers, trimmed or Big balls are all HOT TO me. Willing to try kissin, rimmin, VERS, face fucking, , 69, suckin thru a gloryhole, and pop my cherry.
Quote |