Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2008, 11:45 AM
stork89
Cruiser

When I was 13 I was playing with an older cousin, he was 3 years older. He could drive. we were working in the church and he asked to give me a ride home. We had played before. He had let me cum in his mouth before, but I never had him cum inside me, although I sucked him off a lot. We went parking and I started working on his cock. As he was getting closer, he tapped my head to signal he was going to cum. I kept on sucking and was surpirsed by a few long spurts of cum. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was horny and willing to try anything. I rememebr it hitting the back of my throat. It was so warm and some leaked out of my mouth. I pulled off and swallowed what was left in my mouth. I still love sucking cock and feeling that burst of cum in my mouth.
Quote |