Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2008, 05:52 AM
PeterPiper
Cruiser

A long time ago

I had a designer friend who had been after my 20 year old body for some time. I accepted his invitation to stay the night with a good deal of anticipation which was amply rewarded. I was vaguely virginal. but very eager to lose that status. We got naked; he lay on his back and poked his hard 8" toward the ceiling. I engulfed as much of it as I could, maybe 4", and started running my tongue around the rim of his glans. He didn't last long and I was soon swallowing large gouts of steamy sperm which made my gums tingle. Loved the feeling and the taste then and still do. Those spasms of ejaculation are the sexiest sensations I know whether in my mouth or in my ass.

That was 40 years ago and I still miss him.
Quote |