Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 10:18 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

I dont exclude "moneyboys" as there are some really nice guys out there who enjoy the sex and have a great time with you, but need a little financial support...as opposed to prostititutes who make a living from it and only care about the $$$.

So I never chat on-line with anyone who put anything in their description about payment, (or massage service etc.) Also if they start off the chat mentioning money they're out. .....but if we get as far as agreeing to meet, and I have any doubts I usually say...."I hope you dont mind me asking, but r u moneyboy?" The answer is anything from "NO" to "can you pay me taxi fare?", to "up to you" to a straight $ figure. You can then decide, but if any requests come post the event I make it clear that was not the deal, so no.

I find in Thailand the issue of a "gift" or "help" is considered normal , where as in other asian countries there's quite a line to cross if money is involved.
Quote |