Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 10:27 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

/cont. A good example. In Singapore this weekend on gay.com I saw a hot body pic of 20 y.o. and approached. He chatted very nicely, asked to see my face pic and was keen to meet. I asked the "money" question, and he asked if I could fund the taxi fare only, so I agreed. An hour later I met him in Raffles City shopping...absolutley stunning handsome guy...told me half chn half Nepalese.......had a great session with him...really enthousiatic kisser (which I love...deep tongue stuff), rimmed, 69 the works. Only prob we were both tops.....anyway he was so nice...and very horny, I let him f**k me which he did enthousiastically, cuming (with condom) inside me quite quickly. Turns out he is "bi" has a girl friend but only gets to have sex with her once a week...and happy to fulfil his urges with guys at other times. I certainly dont begrudge S$30 to enjoy quality time with such a lovely young man.
Quote |