Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2008, 06:02 PM
futuremeet
Cruiser

Hi there midwestbttmboy32. I visited mid-may despite having the same concerns as you. What follows is my post on 23 May under the topic "daytime options". I can't wait to visit Bkk again, in the meantime I shall have to live vicariously through you guys, so please keep up the good work and keep posting updates. Cheers!

"Just to report back that I did eventually pluck up enough courage to visit the cinema near 39 sauna (with Icon's last words here very much at the forefront of my mind)

I didn't notice anything (more) unusual (than usual!) and I eventually relaxed and had a good time, only the usual sort of "arresting" sights, I'm pleased to say!

I then returned another day and didn't manage to hit it off with anyone I fancied, but that's just the way it goes...

Of course, my limited experience doesn't mean it's "all clear" - can only conclude for sure that it was ok for me.

Thanks sextile for pointing me in the "right" direction but apologies for not trying out any of the other places suggested"
Quote |