Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2008, 07:43 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Talking with another of my elderly and American acquaintances - he divides his time roughly 50:50 'twixt. here and there - he had just ret'd. from visiting PHAHOL CINEMA, SAPHAN KWAI, and reported that it was busier then usual - and that on an Holy Day of Religious Observances!
- While he's in BKK. he's a regular visitor there - I think that he splits his a'noons. between the SAPHAN KWAI and the CHINATOWN CINEMAS - and mentioned that he's never ever seen any ON-Duty members of BKK's Finest there.
- Despite his apparent success I regard such places as AYOR.: if not from the Police then from pick-pockets and/or picking-up any disease. Indeed, at the time when he joined me I was chatting with a young man whom I know to be HIV+. and who goes there from time to time to supplement his income.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |