Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Pick Up Spots in Waterbury
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2008, 07:27 AM
SevenTool Player
Cruiser

Talking The "Blow by Blow"

Well last night "Sean" came by the place for some cocktails and conversation.

He wanted a martini...sort of sophisticated for a 21-year old but I was up to the challenge...stirred, not shaken.

I enjoyed my usual diet pepsi and the talk flowed smoothly for a bit. He's an interestng fellow, studying sociology at UConn-Waterbury.

About 5-8 or so, 150 pounds soaking wet, nice black hair and trimmed beard. Masculine mannerisms.

After two martoonies he loosened up a bit...I could see the sparkle in his eyes...and the tent in his pants.

I unzipped him and bobbed up and down his nice 6in cut cock. He moaned and groaned appropriately.

Let's take this to the bedroom, I cooed. He complied...we undressed each other anxiously and hopped into the sack.

We 69'ed for a while, then I rimmed his beautiful rosebud ass. It was inevitable...he blew a huge load...I know what it's like to be 21 and horney.

"Sorry," he said quite sheepishly.

"No problem," said I, still fully engaged. I rolled over onto my back. He got the hint and started sucking my 7.5 inch monster.

"Wow that is big!" he understated.

I just lie back and enjoyed it. He did a decent job and started pumping away. It didn't take that long for me to explode myself...see it's not just a young guy thing.

We were sitting in a messy cum-stained bed...so I got the bright idea-you guessed it-a shower. More on that later it's tough typing with one hand...