Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Pick Up Spots in Waterbury
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2008, 01:49 PM
SevenTool Player
Cruiser

To continue the story, we took a nice shower to clean all the gook off of us...Sean has a nice body and in the light of the bathroom I could drink it all in...nice smooth chest and flat stomach, bubble butt, nice hairy bush around his cock.

We lathered up good and with all the loofa-ing going on, we both got rock hard in no time. We frotted a bit, kissing deeply as we did so.

I dropped down on hands and knees and again sucked his perfect pink penis...all the way to the shaft...it was easy to deep throat him.

He moaned in appreciation and my cock got bigger and harger...I had to fuck this prince!

He gladly complied with my request...he was tight but it was apparent that this wasn't his first anal adventure.

It didn't take very long to get him howling with pleasure...me too...I banged that ass for all it was worth and before you can say IM CUMMING...I was cumming into his hole...he did too, just seconds after my anal assault.

It was a lovely night and I showed him to the door just in time to watch the debate.