Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How long is TOO long?
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2008, 08:29 AM
generous2u
Super Moderator

You definitely do not want to do anything that might injure your insides. That is a ticket to a long recovery process and you'll not be able to satisfy your man-friend during that time.

My rule of thumb is this: go with my instincts. I worship cock. I lust for extra large cock like many guys, but I'm also aware I have limits up there and I honor those limits. What those limits comprise could vary from dick to dick or hour by hour. Sometimes I've easily handled a really big dick. Other times I can't. And the only thing that seems to matter is exactly how turned on I am. It helps if the top is aware of his size and knows how to be gentle. But in cases, even when really turned on, I make an instant decision as to how far I can go with this big thing.

Dildo's are tougher on the ass because unlike flesh, they're not able to adjust and accommodate what surrounds them. I would imagine one must show special caution when trying to take really long dildos further than you feel comfortable with.

In any event, let us know how it all turns out for you. The more detail the better!