Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2009, 02:42 PM
stubru
Cruiser

Tuarus

On Sunday 04/01 I stopped at Tuarus and decided to have a 90 minutes cream massage. A small and older man told me all of his boys were very good, so I chose a boy who looked good to me. His name is khun Pui and he comes from Roi Et province. He told me he was 19 years old. His English is very limited.
We showered together and khun Pui seemed promissing...
When back in the massage room khun Pui didn't start a massage but just laid down on the matrass on the floor. I tried to explain that I wanted a massage (first) and he started, not very motivated...
He started to smear the cream on my skin and I had to think of my grandmother applying sunblock when I was a child, many years ago. After 2 (two) minutes, that's when he finished the legs "massage", he put some cream in my crack and tried to top me without asking or saying anything... I tried once again to make clear that this was not what I wanted. So he continued the "massage", even less motivated than just before. On every occasion he grabbed my hand and put it on his erect penis. After 10 (ten) minutes of cream smearing he told me "finished". Being very patient I told him once again that I wanted a good massage and maybe more after that. He showed me the empty pot of cream, said sorry and started something that had to be a "Thai massage" asking me all the time "OK?" I explained him that it was not really what I expected it to be... He covered my body with a towel, went out and came back with another boy who asked me what was wrong. I explained him and both left the room. Khun Pui returned with the small older man who asked me again what was wrong. I explained it again and they started to talk in Thai and left the room. Khun Pui (looking very disappointed) returned with a new pot of cream and started the whole thing all over... for another 10 (ten) minutes.
After visiting Bangkok for almost 20 (twenty) years, this has been my worst experience at a massage place.
I refused to stay any longer, got dressed and gave khun Pui a minimum tip what made him even more unhappy.
I paid the little older man for the use of the room and he told me that khun Pui was a very new but special boy and that if I wanted a good massage I should have told him before... He even gave me a business card on my way out! I don't think I will ever need it...

Later on, I went to Arena (Silom Plaza) and had a decent massage with a happy ending with khun Meow, 20 years old from Isaan.
Quote |