Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist, Manhunt, Bear411 ?
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2009, 02:17 PM
hardbottom
Cruiser

Where I Get Off

I have learned of several great hookup spots throughout upstate NY from this website. Based in CNY, I frequent the bookstores in the area and the Paris theater, and a few local outdoor spots when the weather isn't winter. Traveling the state regularly on business for years, I've checked out most of the spots listed and stop regularly at the good ones. There seems to be one good spot in every municipal area where I can go get a mouthful of cum or get my ass fucked without fail.

It would be nice to provide more of a review service for the listings, but it seems in some instances that too much publicity tends to draw unwanted attention and a great hookup spot becomes a liability. So, as I travel, I continue to hit the regular playgrounds and also check out the road less travelled, and occasionally find new options.
Quote |