Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Facebook Con Gets Teen Boys to Put Out For Teen Boy
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2009, 01:56 PM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Exclamation Facebook Con Gets Teen Boys to Put Out For Teen Boy

Not sure what to make of this news report. The boy is clearly disturbed, calling in bomb threats and apparently forcing other boys into having sex with him via a modern day cyber blackmail scheme.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sciencean...-assaults.html

I'm just kind of stunned that this could happen in a small town in Wisconsin (population of New Berlin: 38,220). This kid managed to con over 30 of his male classmates into putting out. One report I read said, "Stancl obtained nude photos from at least 31 males ranging in age from 13-19 and coerced at least seven of the boys, age 15-17, to perform sexual acts."

Over 30 guys and not one of them called his bluff? Not to mention my surprise that so many teen boys in one school would have naked pics of themselves readily available to pass along to someone via the Internet. If I needed further proof that life has changed from when I was younger, this is ample evidence to that point.
Quote |