Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy - problems again
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2009, 06:44 PM
papillon
Cruiser

Money in socks

Yes, this is my policy too, and has always worked well, except twice. The first time, while walking, the notes road up without my being aware of it and fell out. The second time was more complicated. I was in a massage joint and found I had tipped the masseur more than I originally intended for a very good experience. When I came to pay at the desk I found I didn't have enough enough cash in my pockets to pay the the bill - though there was plenty in my left sock. The owner began to look darkly at me and I was fairly embarrassed. So, to his evident puzzlement, I said I was going to the toilet. VERY suspicious! He looked a bit surprised when I returned with a fistful of folded baht, and, still rather confused, I cracked a very silly joke to smooth matters over. I said when I ran out of money I always went to the toilet, reached into it, and came up, magically, with the money I needed. He found the idea funny and immediately announced it to the 20-or-so boys in the room. There were squeals of delighted laughter and within seconds I was besieged by 20 boys determined to have a bit of sanuk. "I go toilet with you get money" - "Me first" - "Have long arm" - a riot of jostling and send-up. Unintentionally, I had created for them a fantasy of endless supplies of money that left the idea of a farang ATM standing.
Quote |