Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nude dancing
Thread: Nude dancing
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2009, 10:28 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

No, your recollection is quite correct. Twilight was one of the original sleaze bars. After around 9:00 pm, the boys would take turns to go on stage in groups of 3 or 4. First they'd take their underpants off and try to get a glimmer of an erection. Then after a few minutes on stage, they'd walk over to a couple of the pillars and dance there amid the audience for another few minutes. It went on like that for about 2 hours before the show started. Participants in the f---k shows would always find their way on the the bar to entertain those sitting there. I always found it a fun place to relieve the stress of the day. It was jam-packed at week-ends and on holidays. I wish it was still around.

Seats around the perimeter of the bar were relatively dark. Most boys would happily sit there with you with their pants around their ankles. But those who took a boy to the rooms upstairs were in for a shock as the facilities were absolutely basic. Even the cockroaches looked shellshocked.

Until much more recently, Adam's Apple had similar nude go-go dancing on a catwalk that snaked through much of the bar. I reckon Chiang Mai's bar scene has really gone downhill since it closed. Although it is scheduled to reopen soon under a different management, the downstairs cocktail bar which has already opened is much more up-market, which I guess does not bode well for sleaze upstairs.
Quote |