Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nude dancing
Thread: Nude dancing
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2009, 03:18 AM
chobphoochaithai
Cruiser

It seems as if nude dancing in go-go bars is a thing of the past - I wish the 1980s (or the years before) could come back when the boys in the go-go bars used to be totally naked. Unfortunately, I have never witnessed that by myself, I am just in the know based on accounts by older acquaintances who used to do the bars back then. Well, it's rather awkward to wish "the good old times" back, I know, and there's a lot of exciting stuff going on these days, too; but still, it's somewhat hard to understand why simple nude dancing seems to be a sheer impossibility in a country where all sorts of raunchy f***ing shows can often be seen.
By the way, is there anyone out there who views over the garden fence from time to time? Are there any girlie bars with nude dancing?
Quote |