Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My sister turned me into a man lover
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2009, 03:16 PM
1smoothbiguy
Cruiser

That is a hot story. I had a good stroke session reading it. Reminded me of a good time I had in high school.

I was 14 and had a girlfriend the same age. We were not really boyfriend girlfriend but more friends with benefits. She had a brother a year younger than us who would hang out with us a lot. She and her brother never did anything together but were real open wih each other. She had seen him jerk off before and he had seen her and me making out plenty of times. We all got along well and I really liked making out with Tina. We were really close and Tina one day told me that she knew her brother had a big crush on me. She already figured I was cool with it since she knew that I had sex with guys before. Anyway, one time her parents took off for the weekend and she invited me over to her house. We watched tv and talked for agile and then we went in the backyard to go swimming.
It wasn't long before we were naked in the hot tub making out. We were kissing and feeling each other all over and just getting each other really turned on whe her brother, Tony, came home. He saw us in the hot tub so he changed onto his bathing suit to join us. When he came out to join us, Tina was up out of the water enough for
me to suck her tits so Tony saw she was topless. That was when she told him he needed to take his bathing suit off to join us. He looked a little surprised and asked why so I told him it was because we had made a rule that you you had to be naked in the hot tub that day. He looked like he didn't beleive us when the pump shut off for the jets. I just stood up and got out to turn it back on and since we had been making out so much my cock was standing straight up fully hard. I got back in the tub
and Tony was just staring and not saying anything whe Tina asked him if he was going to join us. His face got real red and then he turned his
back to us and slipped off his bathing suit. He tried to get in without us seeing him but he had to turn around to sit
down and that was when we saw he was hard. I said that it looked like he wanted to see more of what we were doing and he got even redder. Tina just laughed and told him it was was ok and then she put her arms around me and we started making out again. I could tell from the way he was
moving that he was jacking his cock while watching us. I asked Tony if he was turned on from his sister being naked with him or me. He froze and got a shocked look on his face and I told him that Tina had told me he had the hots for me. He looked at her and me and his eyes were wide and he looked like he just wanted to run away. He was trying to say something and he looked like he as afraid I was pissed off or was going to make fun of him when Tina laughed and said "don't worry, I'll share him with you. Then while we were still going at it, she reached over and took her brother by the hand and pulled him close to us. Then she put Tony's hand on my hard cock.
He was still real nervous until I reached over and started stroking his cock. As soon as he felt my hand on his cock he relaxed with a loud sigh. We were sroking each others cocks for awhile while I was sucking Tina's tits and she was grinding her pussy against my thigh. After doing this awhile I got up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Tina right away got between my legs and started sucki ng me off. Tony was leaning in close watching his older sister work my cock while he was stroking his own.
Finally Tina took my cock out of her mouth and pulled her brother next to her. She said "let's see what you have learned from watching me" as she guided his mouth to my throbbing boner. He started sucking me and while he wasn't as good at it as his sister it was hot knowing I was his first and I could tell he had a lot of potential. Tina was giving him encouragement and telling him how were going to make him an expert cocksucker and asking me how he was doing. I arched my back and said I was going to cum when Tony suddenly pulled his mouth off my dick and started stroking it again. Tina yelled at him not to waste it and pushed him away and got her mouth on my cock just as I started to shoot my cum. After she swallowed the last of my load she started telling her brother that he couldn't stop like that and that if he wanted to give a real blow job he would have to swallow. Then she turned to me and told me to show him how to do it right.
I had Tony get out of the tub and sit on the edge like me. Then I got down in the water between his legs and gave hike a wet, noisy blowjob. Tina was behind me with he arms around me telling me how hot I looked sucking her brother. He sid not last long and shot his cum in my mouth while I sucked hard. I held his cum in my mouth and stood up quickly. Then I planted my lips on his mouth, pushed my tongue past his lips and gave him a tast of his own cum.
After that, the three of us got together as much as we could and Tony learned all about sucking and fucking with guys. My family moved away when I was 16 so whe haven't been together since, but I would love to hook up with them again.
Quote |