Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gloryhole Story
Thread: Gloryhole Story
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2010, 05:02 PM
BlkJack94710
Cruiser

Gloryhole Story

Saw this story on LPSG (Large Penis Support Group)...Thought you guys might like it...I did!

Gloryhole HEAVEN and HELL
Posted 04-03-2009 at 02:59 AM by bigguy7
Tags fantasy, fetish, gloryhole, older/younger, trucker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't help my cock from gettin'hard just about every time I rock-up to a public toilet...no doubt this fetish of mine started when my mum used to waitress at a hotel/bar that housed most all truckers and Railroad workers.

I was around 12 yo at the time...until I graduated from high school. I helped-out every weekend, bussing tables, dishwashing, etc and was familiar with most every regular trucker and RR worker that came through.

These men were rednecks in every way - misogynistic, macho-mouthed, Wrangler-wearing dickheads as stereotyped to perfection in most Hollywood B movies.I loathed these men on the surface yet never missed an opportunity to sneak a peak at their crotches, massive thighs and manly, meaty asses. There was no doubt about it...these were MEN, far removed from their boyish identities. Still, the majority of these guys didn't have a fkn clue about social etiquette or manners as demonstrated by almost any ONE of them at any given time...unapologetically adjusting their underwear to accomodate a growing bulge in tightly packed Wrangler jeans.

This was also my first exposure or acknowledgement of gloryholes as this hotel restroom had a glory hole that had been progressively dug-out over the years, obviously with the intention of having an unobstructed view from a private stall directly into the open urinal adjacent to the toilets. More often than not, mounds of toilet paper would be stuffed with warning to any faggot who dared wait around for cock. The entire stall was covered in inked and carved graffiti…pussy, tits, cock fucking pussy, etc…

On the rare occasion, I’d make a small opening so that I could peer through just enough to watch men unzip, pull out their cocks and piss heavy streams of piss that only beer-drinking can make a man do. I would tremble with fear of being sprung by any of the men, especially since most of the men knew my mum. Like most horny boys, I took my chances and soon there was very little toilet paper filling that glory hole when I locked the stall door behind me.

One Saturday afternoon, I had been sitting on the can for around 10 minutes, jerking-off, reading all the smut covering the wall. Then I heard a loud, drunk voice…deep voice, Texan accent.

He punched open the swinging doors that opened up into the men’s room. The next thing I remember is the sound of one of those huge rodeo buckles being opened and a zipper being ripped down. I looked through cautiously and about shot my load when I saw this 7 or 8 inch, hard as fuck cock turn the corner and start pissing at least 5 feet away from the trough. He just stopped, as if FOR ME, hands behind his back, swaggering back and forth as he painted that entire wall with piss.

The cowboy’s Wranglers and cotton briefs had already fallen halfway down his big white ass…his stream tapered-off but his dick got harder without him laying one finger on it. Next thing I knew, his cock started throbbing and it seems as though he was teasing me on purpose…one, two…pause…three , four and then…he pointed that beast sky-high and blew a massive load, fists clenched on either side, jeans all the way down around his ankles by this point.

I couldn’t believe my luck…I was gonna get away with it…I started pullin’ on my dick without thinking and turned away for a split second…then “WHOMPPP!” The cowboy had leapt up to look over my stall, pants and shorts well over his boots…”Fuckin’ FAGGOT! I’m gonna kick your ass…get out you fucking cocksucker…” He waited…I waited. He kicked the stall a few more times and only stopped because a few other truckers came in to piss and started harassing him for havin’ his pants down.

He told them both to get fucked and deliberately pulled him pants up and tucked his cock away directly in front of the glory hole and let out one last spurt of his, directly through the hole and into my mouth…I waited another hour or so before leaving…

It’s been over 30 years since this incident and I still blow my load fantasizing about that man…and that beautiful, hard, cut cock that he proudly flaunted just because he could.
Quote |