Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2010, 09:54 AM
kellboi
Cruiser

Well we all have to be discreet these days with strangers and fuckbuddies that are real active. I have insisted on condoms when being fucked in the ass but must say I enjoy it just the same. I find certain condoms very sexy when worn on big cocks and makes that meat stand out like a sausage. So I have been taking them off my partner after climaxing and orally taste and swallow the cum for him. Just love the taste no matter where it comes from.
Have also learned to save that used condom with cum to suck on later like when my b/f and me are making out while watching movies. Take those condoms out of the freezer to thaw out and enjoy licking them clean before kissing and engaging in sex. Yea cum sucking from condoms is something worth trying guys
Quote |