Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory holes
Thread: Glory holes
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 10:55 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Fortune has BF floor where many of the foot massage joints are. The toilets are relatively small and don't seem to have any glory holes.
The next floor up (at ground level more or less), or 1st floor as per their designation, has what seemed to me yesterday, to be a very cruisy toilet with nearly all the stalls full with many people looking and waiting. The cubicles were mostly all in use so i couldn't see if any gholes. The busy toilet was the one nearest to the hotel end.
One of the 2nd floor cubicles did have a 1 inch hole in one wall but few people.
The 3rd floor toilet nearest the hotel seemed to have an air of expectation and there were two guys outside "reading" comic books waiting to follow in any likely guy. needless to say, they didn't follow me in!
Quote |