Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - And The Idiot Of The Week Award Goes To...
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2010, 09:40 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Talking And The Idiot Of The Week Award Goes To...

To the customer who comes running back into the bookstore to report his car was stolen from the parking lot while he was in the booth area.

Further questioning reveals that he was in a booth with another customer getting a terrific blow job. The new "friend" suggested they go somewhere else for a little more privacy so the mark could fuck the new "friend" in the ass, bareback! The "friend" suggested they not go out together as the clerk would suspect they were fooling around in the back which I, as the clerk, already knew. He suggested the mark wait about 5 minutes before following. However, since it was so cold outside, the "friend" offered to start up the mark's car and get it warm before the mark came out. The Idiot of the Week gave this new "friend" the keys to go do that. After waiting five minutes, he was shocked to walk out and find his car was gone. He was too embarrassed to call the cops, and couldn't call his wife to come get him. All I can say is it is difficult to keep a straight face when your impulse is to fall down on the floor and roll around laughing.

Add your nomination for Idiot Of The Week in your reply. I'm sure I will have a new one to add next week as God must have loved fools because he made so many of them.
Quote |