Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Empty Chat Room?
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2011, 08:54 AM
pike
Cruiser

It's a puzzle...

It's pretty obvious that participation here has declined steadily over the years. My first thought was that people are moving to other online pickup venues, like facebook, IM, etc., or maybe guys today don't need to go online at all in these days of universal enlightenment regarding alternative sexuality. However...

I belong to another site similar to CFS that has a much finer granularity in terms of geographical forums. The decline is also noticeable there but the decline is least in the forums that cater to college age guys. The majority of posts in the forums I check out are in fact from college age guys. You would expect that those guys would be the least affected by old mores & most into new hookup venues and not need to use an old fashioned medium like message boards. But no.

It is a puzzle.
Quote |