Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jakarta
Thread: Jakarta
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2011, 11:57 PM
louis501
Cruiser

I've been living in Jakarta for the past 7 years, so let me see if i can give you some advice:

9M - there are 2 options here - the massage side and a conventional cruising sauna part - you just say when you enter which one you want. I haven't been there for a couple of years but the sauna part used to be pretty busy especially in the afternoons at the weekend.

Clubs: there are a couple of gay clubs: Apollo in the Bellagio building in Mega Kuningan which is quite upmarket and VERY busy at the weekends and Moonlight in Kota (it's near hotel Mercure) which is very downmarket, dark, hot and packed, with a 'naughty corner' area behind the DJ. Be careful in this place as there are many money boys and I'd advise you not to venture into naughty corner with your wallet/phone in your pocket.

Gay Romeo/Manjam are very easy ways to hook up in Jakarta - tons of non-commercial Indonesian guys looking for hook-ups, and Westerners ('bule') are pretty much in demand.

Although Jakarta is not as full-on as say Bangkok and gay life tends to be more hidden from view, there are many, many gay guys in the city and it's very easy to meet them. Lots of friendly and cute guys here.

Hope this helps a bit.
Quote |