Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jakarta
Thread: Jakarta
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2011, 03:36 AM
pong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzcock View Post
Finding it very difficult to get info on cruising in Jakarta ... I imagine the Thailand cruisers would probably have visited?
I
Yes I have-6-7 times, but mostly quite long ago by now. Your assumption is wrong, If BKK/Thai goers tend to go Indo at all, they go Bali. In fact I kinda like Indo-more as Thaild, as interaction is more occasional/natural and the language barrier much less as Thaild (but then i have learnt also the local lingo).
As a big city JKT is hell, much more 3d world as BKK is. if you want a nicer surrounding and more local contact, go to any other big city anywhere in Indo Forget all about that utopia-stuff, it is dated from a century ago. Dont worry or go searching www too much they will find you, any lone farang is considered prime game-by ladies too. But gayromeo or gaydar may be good for a few initial contacts to start with-when the ball gets rolling, it grows by the day. Expect to have to throw off the throng of MBs in that big city.
For casual cruising: any AC shopping mall for local lads. ANY disco or dancing will have some gay corner-of sorts.
Quote |