Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS/gloryhole ettiquette
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2011, 05:47 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Don't tolerate it!

In my stores, I recognize people have a right to privacy. There is nothing worse than to have to run the gauntlet of sneering, giggling hanger-arounds. If they want to just hang out, let them do it on the sales floor where I am the only one they annoy. Plus, blocking the hallway in our location, and many others, is a violation of local fire codes. Everytime the Fire Dept pulls a quick inspection, the booth hallways are the first thing checked. Anybody standing around, the booth area is closed as a fire hazard and ALL customers evicted.

It is up to the ABS clerk to protect his customers by controlling this annoyance. A lot just ignore until they end up in jail for permitting "loitering for sexual purposes". The good ones police their booths to keep things moving and clean. Two guys in a booth, no problem if they are dropping tokens. Standing in the hallway or lurking in a booth without a movie playing, I'll show them the exit. I get called "anit-gay" all the time when I am actually protecting the rights of others to meet and "greet" in a safe environment undisturbed by gawkers.
Quote |