Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Changing Opinions About Public Sex?
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2015, 12:38 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Some European city are famous or notorious for their lax attitudes about the sex in public. I imagine that the laws on the books make such activity illegal but that law enforcement does not do much to enforce such laws.

So, the sex in public has largely become an acceptable phenomenon. Mostly because the folks involved do not the push the boundaries too far.

Say, a even a well-illuminated parking lot at 3am. I was cruising in the area, and saw a str8 couple having sex at the hood of their (or someone else's) car. They were doing nothing to hide this. Few guys passed by, had a look, smiled, while the guy went on pounding his chick.

Not far away, in a public park, at the same time a few guys were sucking cock, and at least two dudes were being fucked.

I doubt that anyone thought that this was wrong, illegal, immoral, whatever. Basically, you do not expect underage kids roaming these areas at 3am, do you? So, the idea that there was some logical expectation of privacy in a limited sense applied.

A few guys are really stupid or daring enough to do it in the view of general public that may raise child-protection issues even in the most liberal cities.

The good bit here is that mature societies have grown to adapt to the circumstances, and grant as much freedom as possible to all its members without endangering those who are too young to understand what may be a perfectly normal thing to the adults but a somewhat traumatic experience to a very young person.

KD
Quote |