Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Married Guys Going Gay AGAIN?
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2016, 10:37 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Thanks for the reply Bob.

Yup. I am familiar with some of the scandals you have mentioned here. I also tend to believe that the scandalous part had more to do with the conservative public personae vs. their somewhat relaxed private lives than the actual nature of the sexual relationships described in pertinent reports. I guess, the scandal was about moral hypocrisy here more than anything else.

The fact that such discoveries are still being branded as scandals even if only for displaying the hypocrisy of their presumed perpetrators probably indicates that the reporters and scandal-prone media want to see married men getting sexually involved with other men as something relatively rare, and hence, being worth called 'a scandal'.

I also agree that we have no means of quantifying the phenomenon in any reliable fashion here.

I was hoping that some of the members who may be married would come up and share some of their personal insights and stories.

KD
Quote |