Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New CDC Estimate: PrEP Is One Part Of Preventing 185k New US HIV Infections, But...
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2016, 09:51 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pike View Post

PrEP won't be effective forever either, folks. So far, latex still seems to be working.
I completely agree with Bob when he writes that

Quote:
I believe each person's sex life and health practices are a matter of individual choice based on making informed decisions. Your circumstances, life situations, and risk tolerance are different from mine. Therefore, I don't give advice but I do have some responsibility to members and guests of this site to help provide information.

You're free to make your own decisions, but I hope you'll stay aware of new developments that can affect what you and others do.
I also think that Pike has just hit the nail on the head, too.

A simple, totally inexpensive or even completely free thing such as the commonest condom has proven to significantly reduce the risk of seroconversion. I imagine that few guys may be allergic to latex. But I cannot quite think of any other serious, possibly life changing side effects associated with using condoms.

When you come to compare the complex costs and risks associated with both the PrEP and possibly the ensuing retroviral therapy vs. the good, ole latex...

My only hope is that each and everyone of us here may reach a personal decision that he may never regret.

KD
Quote |