Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trump Dildo Challenge
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2016, 12:03 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I was preparing new things for the CFS Home Page this weekend and I discovered - very much to my surprise - that people just can't stop talking about Donald Trump's dick. That damn thing just keeps popping up in the unlikeliest places.

I suppose it just another example of the old adage, "Sex sells!" And I'm of course taking advantage of it, too.

So, my quick summary is here. If you're curious and you just look around the Internet, you'll find so much more. Dammit.

Quote:
This weekend Perez Hilton reports that The Weiners Circle, a Chicago hot dog stand, has a special this weekend marking Trump's visit to the city. This would have been for the rally canceled Friday? "For this weekend only, you can order a Trump Footlong (one hot dog), a Trump Package (two hot dogs), or the Trump Super PAC (four hot dogs with fries and a drink). And of course, all 'huge' Trump Footlongs are only three inches long. LOLz! I don't read this type of stuff, really I don't. The things I do for you...

As Trump moved on to Cleveland, protesters on social media said, "Trump show us your penis", from the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Cleveland.com site. Looks like Trump's dick just won't go away.

To sum it up, we have "The Long History of Presidential Penis Innuendo" from Politico. Not as, um, detailed as I hoped, but it does bring back the nugget about James Buchanan, the only President who was unmarried all his life, being said by his opponents he was gay. Andrew Jackson called him "Miss Nancy." That sounds like something Andrew Jackson would do. I like McSweeney's article about Buchanan, although as with many men then and now, perhaps it's just complicated.
~ Bob
Quote |