Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Less Than 50% of Teens Identify as Straight, Says New Study
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2016, 11:34 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
I may be hairsplitting here but I fully agree with you that situational homosexuality has always existed. Yet, it used to be rather limited to specific environments: the high sea, military, prisons, boarding schools, etc.. If there were no available women around the guys had little other option but to help each other out. I doubt that this has changed very much at all.

I find it so funny - they were sent off to single sex boarding schools where there were no girls to "distract" them from learning. Of the few guys I knew who went to boarding school where we talked sex one of them said "he never did it - but most of the other guys did at some point" and that masturbation no one worried about privacy that just happened.

The other buddy came back with the attitude of "you do what you need to do to get off".

What I find amazing are the number of guys that can have gay sex and not accept they are at least bi. You see posts of "my straight buddy and I blow each other...." or "my buddy is totally straight - but when drinking....". There is the guys desire to be straight and so many gay guys that desire to have sex with straight guys.

Quote:
Obviously, a few of the guys I have hooked up may have been your usual str8 acting gay or bi man. Yet, a few have been apparently pretty str8 in terms of their lifestyle, and would have probably preferred a female company.
There are a lot of guys, especially growing up, that would have preferred women - but had no opportunity. One buddy as a teen would always say "I wish there were some girls here" right before suggesting we blow each other. It was like that made it "less gay" for us to fool around.

Quote:
At least 3 or 4 of them admitted that they had had similar experience in the past and that doing it now and then did not change their self-perception of being str8.

And if 3 or 4 ADMITTED it imagine how many really had done it!

Quote:
A few guys I knew however, admitted that they were going to force themselves into being str8 because of the stigma attached, their desire to have children, and generally belong to the mainstay of the society.
I can understand this - and have known a number of guys who made it work.

But yet I also have known guys who after years of marriage got divorced because they felt they could not pretend any longer. And one buddy who I have known since the "sword fighting" days is married with kids and will be with her till he dies - but has told me that if he was growing up today with the changes in acceptance he is pretty sure he would be gay.
Quote |