Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - LA Times article on Gay Entrapment....
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2016, 11:31 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Wow, the AOL m2m used to be functioning like the proximity apps in San Francisco in their time and day. I doubt that anyone of us ever envisioned the apps per se...

I used to live on Pacific Heights, so I was mostly looking in the PacHeights & Nob Hill Room. Sure, we all explored all the way to the Ocean Beach, too! Yet, most of us were after a FB in the hood. You wanted it easy, simple and regular. The less footwork the better...

The pix were being exchanged. Dudes not sporting the latest fashion of the day or showing themselves in their fishing gear or whatever used to be seen as possible fakes even in those days...

No doubt, quite a few people were out and about. Many were more on the DL side. Some were cheating on their partners... But everything went nonetheless...

KD
Quote |