Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - June, 2016 Newsletter: Places To Go, People To Do!
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2016, 10:14 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

June, 2016 Newsletter: Places To Go, People To Do!

Sent June 30, you can read eight of the best reviews published on the CFS Sex Listings this month in the Newsletter. For the sake of space and time not all can be presented in full, but there's links to the page to read the whole review and details about the place as well as other reviews.

Included:
  • An Arkansas ABS with two locations on either side of the Interstate. Yes, you can get it cumming and going.
  • A Palm Springs resort that's an nice place to spend time if you've missed your flight.
  • A Chicago cruise bar that was - of course! - hot during IML.
  • In Pennsylvania, bi and straight play behing Bethlehem's Green Door. Anything goes!
  • Sucking three cocks at one time at a Boise ABS.
  • Among bookstores, says this cruiser, "the best I've found" in Houston.
  • A first-timer gets the time of his life at a Portland, Oregon bathhouse.
  • "Swallow it all bud," on a trail near Orlando.
This time Cruiser Gallery pics are still included but separated from the reviews.

Each pic has a link to the profile of the CFS Member who posted it, and if a review was posted by a Member, the profile link is there, too.

All of you make this site happen, but Membership is important! It lets you have your own profile including your contact information (as much of it as you want) and it's totally free with no constant barrage of "upsells."

Profile pages are programmed so they won't appear on Google, Yahoo, and Bing or other reputable search engines. While knowing that anything posted on the Internet can be copied and shared, CFS does it's very best to protect Member privacy.

Not a Member? Register now.

Finally, the format of this Newsletter is both smaller and easier to read. I found problems with the photo and image layout in some web-based email including Gmail, but it's much better than in April and in May. Yahoo Mail has not delivered it to me yet, but AOL Mail looked good.

For mobile devices (in my case, the Gmail app on Android) it was almost perfect and no longer "clipped," forcing me to click again to see more.

~ Bob S.