Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ya gotta have a gimmick...
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2017, 07:46 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Ya gotta have a gimmick...

Well, no, you don't gotta. But the other night I went to Clubhouse II wearing a cock cage and had an amazing time. I like my dick; sometimes I get too preoccupied pleasuring it when I'm servicing, so with some advice I decided that the one way to focus on servicing other guys' dicks was to deny access (from me or anybody else) to my own. I was pretty open about it, running around naked for a while. One beautiful young bearded guy in the sauna told me it was really hot to have me blowing him without being able to touch myself.

Later I got into a scene with a leather top man in the dark hall off the video room. Started out with me groping under his towel and squatting down to suck, then I stood up and we started kissing. When he grabbed for my junk and discovered it was off limits, it sent him into overdrive. He instructed me to go tell my man that he needed my nut ("not possible, he sent me out to service guys"). Total head trip for both of us. I went back down and he fucked my throat good; I actually had to quit because I was worried that his stainless donut CR was going to chip a tooth (I like wild sex but I'm not stupid). Got a condom and he fucked me like a madman--me moaning that my dick wanted to get hard but couldn't made him fuck that much harder. I leaked so much precum onto that cage that it looked like I shot. He actually got down to lick it with his tongue.

When I was leaving, had a nice conversation with a guy in the locker room who stayed in a restraint during a six month relationship. Didn't work for him, I know it wouldn't work for me either.

But, whew, it was fun. I learned about better bottoming, but it was mainly about the head trip. I'll get it out again, but it's probably a fetish not to be overused....
Quote |