Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ya gotta have a gimmick...
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2017, 07:41 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I hope so too!

I'd done quite a bit of w/s in the late 90s, some fisting too. That was when I lived in San Diego and there were very active clubs there devoted to both, Waterboys and the now-defunct RHSD. I look back on going to Wet n Hot very fondly. It's still going on every summer in Palm Springs, and I hope I have a chance to be part of it again sometime.

Although I took my ex to Slammer LA once, he really felt out of place. The relationship put a damper on things, even moreso after we decided to move back to my home state, Texas. When we lived in Galveston I spent two very intense nights, about a year or so apart, with a Leather Master from the Dallas area who introduced me to a lot of new things. So much of it was psychological and emotional, even more powerful than the different physical acts.

I think what happens in the mind and heart once you get into this type of play needs to be emphasized. I remember visiting NYC during that time (before my ex) and fisting some total and submissive stranger in that period. All I could see of him was his ass, hips, and of course hole. It was a fist fuck for him and a mind fuck for me.

So many bottoms, and most want me to be a top if anything at all. Sometimes it's a relief to let go and yield and allow a trusted someone else to take charge of everything.

Anyhow, once I sell my house, get my eye surgery, and (knock on wood) can drive at night again, I expect new opportunities to open up. In my new home there's a very private patio with no two-story neighbors. Who knows what could happen...
Quote |