Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Special Interest Forums & Discussion Groups > Dirty Stories: Instant Jackoff Material   Mayflower Hotel

Reply to Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th November 2004, 09:00 AM
Cruiser

Question Mayflower Hotel

Will be there Friday evening for an office party. Years ago there was a cruisy bathroom on the first floor. Anything still go on there?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace
Quote |

Old 29th November 2004, 03:12 PM

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

It has been very hit or miss (more the latter) for several years now. I've gotten lucky a few times during happy hour, but my purely non-scientific observations put a lot of emphasis on the crowd at the T&C when there. For me, I seem to score great cock to suck when it's mainly businessmen in their late-40s to mid-50s, but only the occasional quick, mindless j/o when it's the 30-something lads.

The last time I was there (back in the spring), I had gone with some folks from a client's office nearby. They left about 7:30 and I lingered to have another cigar and Talisker, and scribble some notes for a presentation this group and I were getting ready for. The waiter brought me my drink and then asked if he could impose upon me to share the table I was at because 2 large groups had arrived and needed all the tables they could get. I said it was OK, and a rather handsome man who looked like Anthony LaPaglia, whom I'd noticed looking at my group a few times earlier came over. We introduced ourselves, shook hands, and he sat down. He was an exec type just staying the night after being in town for a meeting that day. We shmoozed about our respective jobs for a bit, then his cell rang and he got into a business conversation, so I went back to my note-writing and sipping.

I finally finished my stogie and decided I'd make up my mind if I wanted to hang out any longer while I took a leak. The guy was still on the phone and I motioned to him to please keep an eye on my folio while I excused myself. He nodded 'OK' and that was that. About 2 minutes later, I was just about finished pissing when the guy walks in and goes to the next urinal. He was like "God! I hate when work calls when I gotta pee!" while he was unzipping his fly. I said "it seems like it always works out like that" as I was shaking my dick, fixin to put it away. He then said "oh, don't worry about your stuff, the waiter said it would be fine since he is buying us a round to apologize for 'inconveniencing' us...I hope I wasn't being presumptuous by speaking for you and saying it was no trouble at all." And he punctuated it with a rather sly wink.

Well, now I was definitely not about to just put my dick away yet. I smiled back and agreed that I didn't feel in the least bit inconvenienced. He was finishing pissing and I noticed that he was definitely touching himself in a manner inconsistent with just putting his dick away either. I shifted a bit so he could see what I was up to, also. "I guess we've got a similar interest," he said. With that, I motioned to a stall and in we went.

He had a majorly beautiful cock. About 8", nice and thick, and uncut. I stroked him with one hand while reaching into his fly to pull out his nuts. They were big, low hangers. He stroked mine a bit, then sat on the commode and started licking my cock. "I just go crazy for other uncut cocks!" he managed to say between licks. Then he just went to town deep throating me. I worked his nipples through his shirt and tried to get a hand down to play with his cock some. He said "No, man, not yet...I'll blow in seconds...it's been months since I've had anything other than my own hand."

We had to stop for a few moments while someone came in to pee, then decided we'd best hurry up. He sucked me damn good for another couple of minutes when I gave him the signal I was going to shoot. He took my cock deeper down his throat to let me know he wanted my cum in his mouth. I pulled his head closer and just exploded in his mouth.

He swallowed, licked my shaft and around my foreskin to get every last drop, then quickly stood up and pushed me onto the seat. I didn't need any coaxing...had his slab of meat all the way down my throat before my butt hit the seat. He started fucking my face and whispered "forgive me, but I just gotta cum real bad! I promise I'll make it up to you later if you want!" No complaint from me! I'm always glad to help out my fellow man.

He wasn't kidding about having to cum bad...he lasted about 30 seconds and out blasted what seemed like a gallon of cum. It was incredibly delicious. I made sure I got every drop out of him, and licked him dry.

We straightened-up, exited the stall and washed our hands. Not a moment too soon, as in came a couple of rather boisterous and unattractive guys from one of the other groups. We made like we were just buddies chatting about some BS and went back to our table. He apologized profusely again about being so "greedy" and I just told him to not sweat it. "Hey, I've been in your predicament many times myself...any decent gentleman fully understands."

So, we finished our drinks, ordered another round, and I ended up going to his room with him for the rest of the night, where he more than made amends for the hurried blowjob. He gave me 3 more loads that night that were as big as the first (2 up my ass), and another 2 in the morning. On the one hand, I feel bad for guys like him who are stuck with frigid wives and no other easy outlets...but on the other, I'm quite glad because then I'm the lucky fucker who gets to get them off.

So, your mileage may vary, but if you play your cards right, you might luck out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace
Quote |
Old 2nd December 2004, 08:52 AM
Cruiser

bump
Quote |
Old 2nd December 2004, 09:43 AM
Cruiser

Story great! Pics in profile super!

Cap. Uncut & Big "D": Sent pvt msg.
Quote |
Old 6th December 2004, 06:15 AM

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

How was it?
Quote |
Old 9th December 2004, 08:55 PM
Cruiser

Just wanted to tell CapitalUncut that his post about the Mayflower was one of the best I have read in ages. Keep posting your experiences man! you make me hard and wet!
Quote |
Reply to Thread