Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Our Archives > Trip: Dec. 99, Jan./Feb. 00   My Tentative Itinerary

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th November 1999, 01:05 PM

Post My Tentative Itinerary

Hey guys:

I'm launching this forum so you can help me figure out those places I have to personally visit during my extended road trip which starts in mid-December, lasting probably 3 months. Once I get going, I'll post updates about the 'research' I've collected and the guys I've met -- maybe including some very hot pics!

My tentative itinerary is as follows:

1. Leave San Diego on I-8, working over to Phoenix for 2 or 3 days research.
2. Next I-17 north to I-40 to drive eastbound, heading first to Albuquerque for some research.
3. Continue down I-40 to Amarillo where I take Highway 287 towards Dallas. I've seen lots of adult bookstores on this stretch and want to check them out.
4. Stopover in Dallas and Fort Worth. Never been so hopefully this will be fun.
5. Take I-20 east then I-49 south and I-10 east to New Orleans to spend a few days and pick up my boyfriend.
6. Boyfriend and I head off together down I-10, stopping in Tallahassee and then taking I-75 south to Orlando and my first trip to the P-House.
7. Drive to south Florida for more research including lots of time around Miami area. Filming m4morgy on January 15 in Miami.
8. Head north again, probably going along the Gulf Coast and stopping in to see Tampa, etc.
9. Head into Georgia for some 'research' in south and central Georgia.
10. Time with family -- no research.
11. Drive into Atlanta for some quick research before taking I-75, then I-24 for a stopover in Nashville.
12. Hop on I-40 to start the journey back home to Southern California. Gotta stop at the Habana, of course.
13. Continue on I-40, turning south at Albuquerque for the drive down to El Paso for more research.
14. Take I-10 west and to I-8 and a return to San Diego.

All this is subject to change and that is where you can help.

Hope to get some feedback soon, guys!

Keith

------------------
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace

Old 30th November 1999, 06:58 PM

Thumbs up

where are you gonna be between dec 14 and 21 ??? im gonna be in Ft Lauderdale then.

mail me

djkmo@home.com

Cya!

------------------
just try me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace
Old 30th November 1999, 08:51 PM

Thumbs up

May I suggest, while in Nashville...stop in at the Chute (I think that's the name) It is a bar scene with many "theme" settings. Cabaret, Dance House, Cowboy, Patio, Leather-(see Jim the burley bartender) and best of all a DARKROOM where anything goes. Everyone was showing me their friendly southern hospitality.
Old 1st December 1999, 01:27 PM

a couple of comments...
the dark room at the Chute in Nashville is history, as far as I've heard. Besides, while it was decent, I wouldn't call it fabulous. Just my two cents.

As for booth stores in Nashville, Purple Onion on Nolensville Road is my pick. I've had plenty of fun there. The World's Largest can be OK, but I would say it's glory days were about 5 years ago when nearly every booth had a glory hole. Now it's a little less fun. Also, there is a separate admission fee for the theatre (on the ground floor) and for the booths (on the top floor), so if you're really piggy, it's not entirely cheap. The good thing about World's Largest and about Purple Onion is that after you pay your admission fee, there's no more hassles about dropping quarters.

Madame X is also kind of fun and the booth area is laid out in an "L" shape so the more serious folk are more towards the back. The same tokens from Purple Onion used to work at Madame X. Not sure if they still do.

But the real reason for my post is not to review the Nashville scene. It's to suggest that you include the Radical Faerie sanctuaries in your travels. You're passing by two of them, so you may as well stop in for a taste of gay utopia. No guarantee of sex, bu tyou never know... :-)

Luigi tells me he knows you. You could get the info from him, or you could write to me.

Zuni Mountain Sanctuary is about 50 miles south of I-40, just inside the New Mexico border. The closest towns to find on a map are Ramah and Zuni. It's a beautiful, quiet place sanwhiched between an Indian reservation, a National Monument, a National Forest, and BLM land.

Short Mountain Sanctuary is about 30 miles south of I-40 and about 40 miles east of Nashville. 250 acre of forest on a "short" mountain. This is the grand daddy of faerie lands. The commune's been there about 25 years or so. 20 guys live there and lots of folks visit. I suspect you know the rest of the story already. If not, let me know!

kokoe

Old 1st December 1999, 10:25 PM

Cool

Kokoe:

I really appreciate the run-down about Nashville bookstores. I've wanted to visit The World's Largest since Scott O'Hara and I received a picture of a billboard advertising the place back in 1993 for Steam magazine. I hope to be there in early February to see for myself if the town can still offer up some hot sex in those arcades.

As for the Faeries, I doubt I'll be visiting either location. One can't rush through faerieland and even though I'll be on the road close to 3 months, I'll not be in New Mexico or Tennessee for any long period of time.

Most of my time will be in Florida, a state I've hardly visited since I was a child. Back then, my family went every year and I vowed to never return when I grew up. Well, like all good vows, this one is being broken. And for sexual reasons!

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com
Old 2nd December 1999, 12:31 AM

Hi Keith. In Atlanta, be sure to check out The Looming and The Heretic. Both are best on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday nights, late.

Along I-10, check out the rest areas along the stretch from west of Mobile all the way over to Tallahassee. Most are hot, most of the day and night. Of course, as with almost all rest areas, it can be hit-or-miss.

Suggestion: drop south off of I-10 at I-110 into Pensacola, and take the alternate US98 and State Road 399 along the beach. Stay on US98 to Panama City, and pick up US231 out of Panama City to I-10, then into Tallahassee. Some of the best dick in the US can be found along these roads, especially when the weather is warm (and it can be, during the winter.)

I hope you will give us a full report on the Parliament House. I have heard very mixed reviews since it was put in the hands of new owners late last summer...

Drive carefully.
Old 2nd December 1999, 09:18 AM

Question

That suggested alternative route that would take me through Pensacola -- would you be talking about hitchhikers? Or cruisy parks or rest areas?

The boyfriend and I hope to have a hot 3way lined up in Tallahassee and we just might be so horny we have to head right into town!!

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com
Old 2nd December 1999, 10:52 PM

There are a couple of great places i know of
1) amarillo TX there is a bookstore east of the city of I40 IT is HUGE you cant miss it always packed and always some good sex there
2) Dallas TX Club Dallas is a good bath house some attitude there but if you look good then it wont be a problem for you. White Rock Park after 9 it gets hopping with everyone who left the park at Turtle Creek blvd and Lemmon Ave. lots of athletic types. Also there is a club called the Trestle GREAT SEX CLUB!!!
3) Florida ....(where i now live) in Delray beach about 45mins north of miami there is a marriott on A1A that has a very cruisy beach in front of it that you may want to look into....
Check these places out and tell me how you did!!! I wish i was going too!! :-) have fun and have lots of "good times" for me
laters
if you need more info e mail me
Old 3rd December 1999, 03:49 AM

Hey Keith,

Did you forget Phoenix? We have well over a million in population now. Great climate and weather in the winter(still shorts and sandles) Lots of handsome hung horney studs at ASU. We also have club of 80+ guys who are ready to have orgies at the drop of a jock strap. We are called the Orgy Party Club. You could be an honorary member and sample the members on your way through. Ages range from 19-42. No membership fees or dues, just plain raw hard sexxx and male bonding at its best. Maybe you could bring your boyfriend on the way back through here and I can arrange to have you tied to your beds and have the members lined up waiting to fuck you both at the same time. Or we could take one of our 18 year old kids, tie him to the bed and let you take your turns at fucking him in the ass and mouth. Would be most happy to host you an orgy if you cum through.

SINcerely,
Coach Jim

------------------
RAW HARD HOT SEXXX SERVICE 4 HORNEY GUYS
Old 3rd December 1999, 08:40 AM

Wink

Amarillo:

I am glad boyntonBOY mentioned this town. I hope to stop over enroute to Dallas, taking Highway 287. I see that there are some bookstores listed (boyntonBOY can you confirm which ones are better?), plus earlier this year while driving down 287 I noticed at least 2 adult bookstores between Amarillo and Dallas. Anybody have any ideas about these bookstores?

Phoenix:

I didn't forget Phoenix. I stop in for 2 nights and will be returning to Zorbas and probably visiting Dreamy Draw Park. Also, never ventured into Flex and want to visit. Is there really time enough for a private orgy? Well, I can make time for one with the 18 year-old tied down to the bed.

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com
Old 4th December 1999, 07:12 AM

Could you tell me what the P House in Orlando is? I will be traveling there soon and looking for something more than Mickey Mouse! Thanks and have a great trip!
Old 4th December 1999, 09:52 AM

Smile

P-House refers to Parliament House, a motel in Orlando that pretty much operates like a bathhouse. You can read all about it in various places on my website. Under the Sex Listings for Orlando, in a recent column by Fran under 'Cruising for Sex From Philadelphia', and in the Biased Reviews section of Florida.

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com
Old 4th December 1999, 01:52 PM

Hi, Keith...Had I known that you would be driving through Baton Rouge on your way to The Big Easy, I certainly would have had you at my home (just a few minutes from I-10) for some gumbo or delicious Louisiana cuisine followed by a little bit of fun. Hope your stay in New Orleans was a good one. I enjoyed the m4morgy photos from your October 31st event. Where are you now, O great Cruisemaster?
Old 4th December 1999, 02:24 PM

Talking

Oh Great TomBearr!

I'm in San Diego these days. But I'm heading back through Louisiana to pick up the boyfriend just after Christmas. Can't stop in Baton Rouge, but I do hope to visit the Capri Theatre in Shreveport!

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com
Old 4th December 1999, 09:45 PM

Exclamation

Hey Keith,
That bookstore in Amarillo is called Adults Etc.... IT IS HUGE!!!! It is about the size of a large supermarket!!! I am not too sure about 287....never driven it although on I20 east of abilene TX there are about 5 or 6 bookstores on the way to dallas. And DALLAS is way better than Ft. Worth ANYDAY hands down. Ft. Worth is where you will find the white trash and trolls! ! ! Dallas has its trolls too but you have fewer! What is happening when you get to Florida??? I just moved here from Texas ( you never would have guessed that one) but i havent done anything here yet and I am wanting to know where some good places are!!!!
Hope the info helps you out