Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Our Archives > Trip: Dec. 99, Jan./Feb. 00   Day Three: Albuquerque, NM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th December 1999, 09:30 PM

Wink Day Three: Albuquerque, NM

Day Three: Albuquerque, NM

I drove into Albuquerque just as the sun was setting behind me and the temps were falling. Still, I had this feeling it was going to be a very hot night. In one word: Michael.

We had met on the Communal Stall and were getting together tonight in my motel room. To make things even more interesting, I was going to be broadcasting our time together using my video cam and breaking in my new digital camera.

I was actually kinda nervous as the bewitching hour arrived. When I opened the door and saw this really, really hot stud -- very classic Italian looks -- I just knew it would be a hot night. We almost instantly went at it, spending at least a good 30 minutes kissing. Turns out that gives Michael the biggest erection, and believe me he has a big one.

Michael was also nervous as it turned out, but we relaxed with each other fairly quickly. Clothes began to fall off and I had to stop things and insist we get that camera going.

And the rest is rather well documented. Just check my page with the results.

http://www.cruisingforsex.com/ontheroad/michael.html

Hopefully a few more guys will come forward and let me photograph them for the Road Trip Journal.

By the way, Michael, my boyfriend and I will be meeting up again for a hot 3-way. I doubt the boyfriend will let me capture this live on the video cam, but maybe he will.

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com

[This message has been edited by Keith (edited December 20, 1999).]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace