Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Risk, In Sex And In Life In General
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2015, 12:30 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
In this world we live in today there is risk in everything - it is balancing the risk with having a life that is such a challenge.
The other wording for doing precisely what you described above is 'doing the things within the reason', isn't it?

Sure, we are all different people, and hence, define 'reasonable' in vastly disparate ways. So, the wording, i.e. usage tends to fall an easy victim to the relativistic nature of such definitions.

IMHO, this is where one's personal integrity enters the stage.

See, I have a few rental properties here that I am renting to the tenants. Would I rent to someone just because he promises that he would be paying rent on time? Nope. I would want all the background checks, security deposits, contracts, etc. I would want a degree of security because I honestly intend to protect my investment here. Yet, we are talking about something that is replaceable, and really does not have any major impact on the quality of my life.

Now, I am going to turn around and have BB sex with someone who says that he is 'clean'. I mean, he promises to be 'clean', rite?

Nope. My own sense of integrity tells me where the usual 'pragmatic' approach does not really work. I cannot be possibly trusting one guy with my life in exchange for his word, and sending another dude on a mile long footwork over a relatively minor issue, can I?

Living by your own word, and being honest to yourself about the nature of your actions is not only laudable because it serves the others. It serves the subject first and foremost.

So, speaking for myself, I have little problems in establishing what I see as being 'within the reason'. I am happy to share my thoughts with those who would like to hear my argumentation, too.

Naturally, every dude out there is free to call his shots as he finds fit. Should he be facing the possibly dire consequences of his decisions, well, we will all tell him that this comes with the territory.

KD
Quote |