Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Our Archives > Trip: Dec. 99, Jan./Feb. 00   P.H. on your trip keith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st December 1999, 01:08 PM

Thumbs up P.H. on your trip keith

keith the p.h. is the cruisiest spot in orlando. plan to stay a few days though because you will need the rest. lol many dicks and ass walk the balconies all nite so enjoy. recently moved from orlando so i envy you wish i was there. anyways just south on O.B.T there is a complex with 2 other bars and a gay fitness center (also owned by the P.H) very hot time to be had at the fitness center. well enjoy and be safe keep that cam going and pics cumming, enjoy your ads and hope to watch you in action at the Parlement House!!!!!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace

Old 21st December 1999, 01:12 PM

Question

sorry meant to put this in also...if you need any info about orlando cruisey spots,gloryholes,parks,ect e-mail me i can definatly help ya there bud!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace
Old 21st December 1999, 08:10 PM

Question

where is it that I can look at these pictures from this trip?
Old 21st December 1999, 11:28 PM

Exclamation

While the ph is still good cruising ground, I think you should avoid doing anything with your drapes open. People were arrested for that a few months back.

I think the complex further on SOBT is closed and the fitness center is no more. The only game in town is Club Orlando, very clean, but sometimes kinda attitude-y with guys who have a very hign self-opinion.
Old 22nd December 1999, 04:40 AM

Thumbs up

in refrence to the drapes open reply....i havent been in a while but i do know this that the police usually stay away from the P.H..unless something serious happens. something to do with being private property , i dont know but i have cruised there many many years and never had a problem, (and my drapes among other things lol was always open). thanx for the info on the fitness center didnt know this. well keith you always have the lake eola park :P
Old 23rd December 1999, 03:43 AM

Talking

The boyfriend and I will be staying at the Parliament House shortly after Christmas. With any luck, we will get some use out of the video cam for some instant live broadcasts!!

Neither of us have been to Phouse and I constantly get mixed reviews of the place. If it is anything like the Habana Inn in OKC I am sure I'll love it!

Thanks for all the insight, guys. It is very useful in doing the 'research.'

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com