Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Our Archives > Trip: Dec. 99, Jan./Feb. 00   Check out the action in St. Petersburg on your way north!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th January 2000, 02:30 PM

Post Check out the action in St. Petersburg on your way north!

Check out the glory hole action in Gulfport Beach, The public Beach on Treasure Island on Gulf Blvd just north of Central ave, Downtown St. Pete at the park on the water, bathroom near tennis courts as well as the park after 9pm. Have been trying to find more for you but haven't had much luck. Hey, How do you QUIETLY make a hole? I would love to go around the city making hole after hole but dont know how to do it quietly. Anyway, Looking forward to cumming to town.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace

Old 10th January 2000, 04:01 PM

hey blond-bottom this is f-buddy in pa. i'll
be in tampa, st. pete. 1-24 to 2-14. where
is that glory-hole in st.pete. which park. where past central ave. f-buddy. check out
my profile on message board. get my e-mail address and let me know. i'd like to have some fun there later...blond bottom
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace