Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy - problems again
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2009, 10:57 AM
Chuai-Duai
Cruiser

It is small but if you have some willing help it's quite possible.

I sat down on one of the small chairs with my back against the wall and facing across the narrow bar. Two willing boys sat either side of me and held my legs out across their laps. They co-operated in removing first my trousers and them my underwear. A fifth boy who briefly joined us seemed to find it amusing to take off my shirt so that left me naked.

I got the strong impression that the whole lot were enjoying a private joke at my expense as they tried to see how far they could go. I have some basic Thai but not enough to understand much of what they were saying. Of course it helped that I was a very willing "victim". I just love being naked in public so I had no worries about other customers coming in etc but this was on an evening when there was nobody else about. Even the traders in Patpong packed up early.

I suspect the boys felt that I was the only chance they were going to get for a tip that night. I got blow jobs from two of the boys and also some finger (with a condom). When I eventually came I was told "that will cost you extra".

With hindsight it was unwise, I know, but at the time it was great.

I visit Bangkok so rarely these days and only ever for one day at a time that I like to make the best of a visit to Nature Boys.

I was once fucked over the bar in "Golden Cock" but that was about 15 years ago when an American customer paid to have the door locked and those of us who were there at the time benefited from his generosity.

Happy memories...
Quote |