Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy - problems again
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2009, 06:58 PM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

And I suppose when you took them in one by one and had them 'reach up' and they don't find anythng you can stand up 'hrummph' and say "You've done a great job but your just not long enough!! Send in the next one!"

Regarding money in socks one must try to slide it into the instep. I know that when one has a minor irritation the mind filters it out so you have to practice ZEN mindfulness of the irritation in you shoe.
AND BE AWARE...

What a load of sh*t but it works for me.

I remember one time being blowjobbed in the Prince while this little slut nicked 60 baht out of my pocket. Me the big FOQ slut did not realise until after he had left in somewhat of hurry. I caught sight of him making his way at speed in the low light up the isle of the theatre being pursued at first slowly and then with alacrity by some other similarly and probably not as forgiving locals.

As the vast bulk of my fortune (2 x 500 bahties in a tight roll in me sox) was lower down my beautiful body (in the dark with the light behind me) I quietly retired to a seat without an exposed spring-trouser-ripper and snapped the top of a tiger.

Ahhhh the pleasure as my mouth was so dry.
Quote |