Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2002, 07:53 AM
orson
Cruiser

I guess you have to define muscles because most of them have muscles i.e. nice pecks however that same person might not have a six pack.

So if you are picky you might not find what you are looking for in Tawan. But if you want some bulging muscles I guess most of the men there would have them though on the worse case those same person might be slightly fat. That is to say they have buldging muscle but not bodybuilder's defined muscle.

I don't know why I read on boards about men there being overwieght. When I went there last month, didn't see such a thing. Although there are some very young men there that are not that muscled though - but I certainly won't say they are fat.

The one thing I like though is the boys attitude. They are not pushy, the most they would do is go to your seat and have some smalltalk.

As for Up2 bar, when I went there, there were only 2 who i considered as muscle men. But worse, there were only 2 customers there so they did not have a show.