Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2002, 11:55 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Cool

Guys
I can agree with all the bad press about Tawan. The owner is a nice enough guy but the boys there...well..I have been visiting every year since 1995 and only once have I had a good experience. Two relatively pleasant experiences and the rest were nightmares. I keep going back every year cuz I like muscle and keep hoping that I'll meet a nice guy again but I didn't off anyone the second night I was there this year cuz the first night sucked and I didn't feel like wasting more money.
I guess it could be partly my fault since I never complained to the owner tho I have seen postings here which say that it doesn't do any good.
I hate to say it but I can't help feeling that it serves them right if they're not getting the kind of business they should if their boys are not going to get rid of their bad attitudes.

Tao