Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2002, 05:08 AM
rick253
Cruiser

I was interested to see wowpow's comments on Tawan. I visited the same night as he did and saw the 10.30 show, which was pretty basic, though included "some nudity".
It was fairly quiet at the bar, and the guys looked very bored. One I talk to when I visit said customers were coming to see the show, but not taking boys off so much.
I think Tawan muscle is liked by some people and not others, I usually find some of the guys attractive and others a bit bulky and not toned. But my friends who accompanied me really like the guys at Tawan.
I have always thought however that the attempts by some at Tawan to get a higher than market price off-putting. No doubt when they ask for 2000/3000 baht for a short time, it may be why they do not get taken off.

I also went to Jupiter the same night, and it just proves we all can have different tastes. I got there at the end of the show, so cannot comment, but surprisingly not one of their boys were of interest for me, the airconditioning was lousy, and the space for customers restricted.