Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2002, 12:17 PM
abelhuang
Cruiser

Thumbs down

I don't often go to Tawan. Hormone beefcakes aren't really my type, and I often get the impression from the boys' approaches, like others have said, that the guys at Tawan generally expect 2000B or more.

Yet, I have off'ed two guys from Tawan, the first 2-3 years ago, and the second, only last December. In both cases, I selected the relatively more "normal", though still quite muscular hosts. Unlike the other bars, I felt it safer to negotiate the price beforehand. While I don't recall how much I paid the first one, the second was quite happy for 1500 (and I don't think I paid more for the first one, else I would certainly have remembered it).

The 1500 baht guy was quite pleasant and made a good effort to please. I'd say I got value for money.

The first guy was memorable for another reason: you'd think that all these straight hunks have to be top if they do any anal at all, but the one I found, to my surprise when we were halfway through the proceedings, was a bottom. He got quite hard when penetrated.